Location: Springfield, MO
We are seeking a Videographer that has experience producing and editing video for web, social and email. This person has experience in cinematography and can envision shots and produce at creative piece that reflects the vision. This person will produce videos shot in the field and in a studio environment. Experience in lighting, shooting, editing and color grading are requirements. This person should be a creative individual that can proactively envision and create video content for the organization. This full-time position would include working with the client’s marketing agency, content creator and divisions of the company to effectively collaborate to produce video content. Ability to anticipate needs, be a self-starter, work as a team and have great social skills to interact with clients and staff is a must.
- Work with the marketing agency to ideate and produce new visual content for the web, social and email marketing.
- Ability to concept new content ideas and communicate concepts to the team effectively.
- Shoot and edit video of architectural spaces, office environments and the construction and fabrication process to visually communicate the brand and product, communicate project case studies and bring the services of the company to life through video.
- Edit video for use across marketing channels.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to review and finalize materials before publishing.
- Update project management documentation/software based on project status.
- Experience in videography using professional equipment. Preferred experience with:
- Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2
- Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema 6K
- Canon Mirrorless & Cinema Cameras
- Various Time Lapse and Action Camera Platforms
- Experience with video editing. Preferred experience with:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- DaVinci Resolve
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Preferred computer workstation ecosystem of Windows PC Environment.
- Experience in using professional lighting equipment.
- Ability to self-manage, stay on task and keep projects on time.
- Ability to effectively work with a team, coordinate and lead shoots with colleagues.
- Ability to take direction from creative teams.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills to enable work across different stakeholders onsite and off-site.
- Must be willing to travel, sometimes on short notice.
- Strong knowledge of video editing software.
Conditions of employment:
Successful candidate must pass all background checks. Candidate must meet the essential functions of the job description (and as described at the job interview) throughout the duration of holding the position with P360 Holdings.