At Paragon Fabrication we are looking for Artistic Fabricators to fabricate and assemble architectural scenic elements primarily working with aluminum and steel. We work in entertainment facilities, houses of worship and corporate venues, nationwide. The person in this position would report to the Shop Manager. The Artistic Fabricator will be a valuable member of the fabrication team. The individual should always be striving to improve their education, skills and efficiency. The person should be an excellent communicator and be a high-capacity self-starter. The ability to follow directions, solve problems and work with others as a team and staff alike is a must.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of relative experience in sculpting, wood working, metal working, assembly or like field.
- The ability to follow instructions and have a strong sense of attention to detail.
What does this job entail
- Prepare various substrates such as wood, plywood, acrylic and metal for designed purpose.
- Glue, sand and apply finish to wood projects.
- Assemble wood, metal and other components.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Follow instructions of supervisors.
- Communicate with supervisor and other departments on the status of the project.
- Analyze and review project plans, specifications, AutoCAD drawings etc. to gain full understanding of project.
- Pack finished goods for shipment.
- Load and unload materials and finished products.
- Work in a safe manner following safety policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability and knowledge of working with power tools.
- General knowledge of assembly methods and materials.
- General knowledge of safety protocols: OSHA regulations
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to read and understand project plans and documents.
- Has good common sense and the ability to problem solve
- Able to follow instructions.
- Be dependable (showing up on time)
- A good team player
- Class E drivers license is helpful
- The ability to drive a fork lift is helpful.
What do we offer?
Paragon 360 is an equal opportunity employer. Paragon offers competitive salaries and benefits packages that include medical, dental and vision health insurance, long-term and short-term disability, 401K with company matching, PTO, nine paid holidays and Sam’s club membership. The company covers the cost of airline travel and car rental when required and offers daily per-diem when traveling. The company works diligently to foster and maintain an excellent company culture.
Conditions of employment:
Successful candidate must pass all background checks. Candidate must meet the physical demands of the job description as stated throughout the duration of holding the position with Paragon 360.
For more information or to apply, email questions or resume to: email@example.com
Paragon 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.