Role and Responsibilities
The Video Installation Lead is responsible for the installation of video systems on all Paragon 360 projects. This position will work closely with members of the design team, installation leads, and project management to ensure that systems are installed and completed as designed, and in accordance with Paragon 360’s high standards.
The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Installation and termination of video systems
- Shop prep work including rack building, equipment testing, job prep, etc.
- Review of equipment lists and project drawings
- Loading and unloading trucks
As a member of the installation team, employee may from time to time be called on to:
- Assist with the installation and termination of audio, lighting, staging, and scenic systems
- Provide general labor assistance as required at the shop/office to include
- Shop and vehicle maintenance
- Miscellaneous errands
- Assist with unpacking boxes, shipments, receiving, etc.